- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, Creamy Dijon Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion